Friday, November 24, 2006

The Target Chronicles

I got my sorry white ass up once again this day after Thanksgiving, to make my annual 0'dark 30, electronic trek to Target. This year it was a mad dash for 2 of these, my parents headed to Radio Shack for 2 of these. I got very lucky. I got my purchases basically 2 for the price of 1! It was my suggestion to my parents to get what they bought for my kids. After Christmas, we will have to have the dishNetwork people out to get everything "HOOKED UP." Now, if I cut a hole in the bottom of their bedroom doors, to slide their food trays under, we will never see them again. Between their computers, and the new additions from above, they are two of the luckiest kids I know. Little Man's PS2 is still in Daddy's room, only so I can monitor his usage times.

These are 2 of the most wired kids I know, with the exception of Cell Phones, which they think they absolutely can't live without. Well, they are just going to have to "deal," Cause Daddy, and the school district say otherwise. Maybe I am a jerk, but I just don't see the need for a 9 and 12 year old to have cell phones.

Ok, nap time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

I did the MAD DASH at 5am too. It wasn't as bad as in year's past.

I feel the same way about cell phones. I understand the need for parents to be in contact with their kids, but then again, my thought is this: if parents were more involved in their children's lives, there wouldn't be a need to have to track down their children.

Then again, I don't have kids. What do I know?!

Don't forget to slide in a toilet to them. LOL

M~

24/11/06 8:33 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Apparently you know a lot. I agree. Why would my children need a cell phone, because when they are out, I am with them. With the exception of school, and they are not allowed there.

24/11/06 8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home