Snow Days Are Good Days, And eHarmony WTF?!
Well, the kids have a snow day today due to icy roads. I unfortunately still have to work. However, I got a little sumpin sumpin anyway. I got an extra long workout today. After my cardio, and training, I was able to do another cardio session. I ended up with a total of 15.22 miles on the recumbant bike today. (Insert PeeWee Herman big shoe dance)
Now I am sitting here sloppy with sweat, and blogging. Why you may ask? Well, cause it is all the strength I have left just to type. Alan rode my ass hard the whole time. It feels very good though, and the fat burner that I take (non stimulant, don't get your knickers in a twist) keeps the burn going till about 10:30, and then kicks back in after lunch. It is kind of hard to ecplain to people why you are sweating your ass off standing there doing nothing. I don't care cause one day I am going to be skinny, and that is all that matters.
OK, on to eHarmony. In the last week, I have gotten 18 matches, I currently have 10 that I have tried to start communications with, 6 of those have put me on hold, and the other 4 have yet to respond. See the thing is, in order to respond you have sign up. Many people, my self included, got a profile, then waited to see how many responces they got before they signed up because it is exspensive in the beginging. So in the two years that I have been a member, I have only actually met one person that I dated. You all remember how that went. I struggle with cancling my membership, but I just can't do it. If I do, it will cost me big money to start back again, it currently costs me just 12.95 a month. What I am thinking is that I will likely have better luck once I am thinner, or at least I hope so.
Now I am sitting here sloppy with sweat, and blogging. Why you may ask? Well, cause it is all the strength I have left just to type. Alan rode my ass hard the whole time. It feels very good though, and the fat burner that I take (non stimulant, don't get your knickers in a twist) keeps the burn going till about 10:30, and then kicks back in after lunch. It is kind of hard to ecplain to people why you are sweating your ass off standing there doing nothing. I don't care cause one day I am going to be skinny, and that is all that matters.
OK, on to eHarmony. In the last week, I have gotten 18 matches, I currently have 10 that I have tried to start communications with, 6 of those have put me on hold, and the other 4 have yet to respond. See the thing is, in order to respond you have sign up. Many people, my self included, got a profile, then waited to see how many responces they got before they signed up because it is exspensive in the beginging. So in the two years that I have been a member, I have only actually met one person that I dated. You all remember how that went. I struggle with cancling my membership, but I just can't do it. If I do, it will cost me big money to start back again, it currently costs me just 12.95 a month. What I am thinking is that I will likely have better luck once I am thinner, or at least I hope so.









3 Comments:
My friend is wanting to purchase a month or two for me of eharmony to try out. I may give it a whirl just to see what it's all about.
M~
I highly recomend it. I think it is the only non meet market site out there.
You have to remember it is about quality not quantity.
I think you'd get further at eHarmony if Alan would stop riding your ass. Puts you in another category. Ohhhh, I crack me up.
Post a Comment
<< Home