Singing again at eHarmony
Well, if you have been reading my blog for a while now you will know that I have been frustrated because I have not gotten any new matches at www.eharmony.com . I emailed them over the weekend and said, "Hey, what gives? I haven't had a match since Oct." They explained to me that because I selected no smoking and no drinking that it also took out all of the people that only drank or smoked occationally, and only matched me with people that did not ever do either.
They said I was cutting out 85% of the people that could be matched to me. They further said that they did not want me to lessen my standards just to get more matches, if I really didn't want to date people that did either of those things, and in no way were pressuring me to do so. Since I wanted more matches, and don't mind people that drink occationally, and could deal with an occational smoker I changed my settings.
Then wooooo whooooo they started rolling in again. The main reason I was frustrated was, that I was paying for a service and wasn't being served, if you know what I mean. Also, as I said in my earlier post, I am truly pleased with the service and believe it is well worth the money because of the quality of the matches I receive. I am just glad that I am getting matches again!
They said I was cutting out 85% of the people that could be matched to me. They further said that they did not want me to lessen my standards just to get more matches, if I really didn't want to date people that did either of those things, and in no way were pressuring me to do so. Since I wanted more matches, and don't mind people that drink occationally, and could deal with an occational smoker I changed my settings.
Then wooooo whooooo they started rolling in again. The main reason I was frustrated was, that I was paying for a service and wasn't being served, if you know what I mean. Also, as I said in my earlier post, I am truly pleased with the service and believe it is well worth the money because of the quality of the matches I receive. I am just glad that I am getting matches again!









1 Comments:
Of all the problems you have, the "gee-I-don't-have-a-relationship" one seems to be the one I'd least be concerned about. After all, if that's the worst problem you have, you're doing well. And what problem can be more fun to work on (other than impotence, that is...)?
Post a Comment
<< Home