Monday, December 20, 2004

Please don't sell my house yet.

I found a house this fall that I absolutely love. However, financially I am not ready to buy yet. Fortunately for me, and not the sellers, the market is very soft right now. It has been on the market for almost a year. I am hoping and praying that it will stay on the market until early spring so I can buy it.

Plus, it is currently on the market for far less than it is worth, and every month they nibble away at the price to make it more attractive. I just hope there is nobody out there like me looking for a fixer upper, because the house is HUGE and has everything I wanted on my wish list, with the exception of a back yard big enough for a pool.

When it gets down to it, if God wants me to have the house it will be there when I am ready to buy. If not, then he will bring me something even better.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home