Job Search Part II
Well, I was knocked over by a feather this morning. I applied for the job I found on www.monster.com last night, on line, before I left work. Then on the way to work this morning my cellphone rings and it is the recruiter for that position. After speaking with me shortly, while I drove, she told me that she would be forwarding my information on. Shortly after I got to work, I was contacted by the person, who I hope will soon be my boss, for an interview on the Monday after Christmas.
The recruiter was in Michigan, which is an hour ahead of Kansas City. I submitted my information Monday at 5:10 PM KC time and she called me less than an hour after she got to work. When the interviewer from Kansas City contacted me he told me that the recuiter was very "impressed" by me and said that she suggested I interview you as soon as I could.
Wooooooo Whoooooooo!
The recruiter was in Michigan, which is an hour ahead of Kansas City. I submitted my information Monday at 5:10 PM KC time and she called me less than an hour after she got to work. When the interviewer from Kansas City contacted me he told me that the recuiter was very "impressed" by me and said that she suggested I interview you as soon as I could.
Wooooooo Whoooooooo!









1 Comments:
Looks like you may not need that "perfect house" after all...
The funny part is, I've been told not to bother with Monster.com, because it's just a resume' mill, and the resumes' go in and whirl around but never come out. Your experience obviously puts the lie to that.
Maybe you need to send me a copy of your resume' - so I can steal some hints from a successful searcher!
Post a Comment
<< Home