I am never good at this part
Yep you guessed it, waiting. . . It is not that I am all that impatient, well actually, yeah it is. I swear I will not make it to my interview on Monday. I know I will but it just feels like I won't.
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 12/22/2004 09:08:00 am


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






1 Comments:
My prayer is that your late Christmas present will be the job of your dreams, and of God's best plan for you. Whether it's this job or another, only One knows for sure. I will be waiting, and wondering, and hoping with you, brother - and trusting that God's presence has (and will be) felt in your household this Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home