Christmas - It Ain't Over Yet!
I once again will be heading to my ex-in-laws so that my children can have Christmas with their grandparents. (As if Santa didn't already hook them up!) I will probably need to rent a U-Haul to get home with, if it goes as years past.
Once everything has calmed down I will blog regarding all of the Christmas festivities, but right now I am still in the thick of it. It's a good thing I thrive on stress, or I'd be dead! I wouldn't complain if I could get a nap in on Sunday, "Yeah, Right!"
I hope all of my readers (all two of them) had a joyful Christmas, and I whish them all good things for the year to come.
Once everything has calmed down I will blog regarding all of the Christmas festivities, but right now I am still in the thick of it. It's a good thing I thrive on stress, or I'd be dead! I wouldn't complain if I could get a nap in on Sunday, "Yeah, Right!"
I hope all of my readers (all two of them) had a joyful Christmas, and I whish them all good things for the year to come.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home