I'm Pissed Off Mightily.....
AND, I don't want to talk about it. Oh, I'll get over it, but that doesn't help much right now.
In Medical news today. I lost my Ritalin at work. No, I won't run out. (I am a bad boy and often forget to take it on the weekends so I have built up a stash.) That, however, is the least of my worries. I know how it happened and even where, but by the time I realised it, it was too late. In the grand plan of things loosing one's meds, "Ain't no thang!" However, most of you may not know that Ritalin is a class 2 narcotic. (Any of you ever heard of a little drug called speed?) Well, that's what Ritalin is, but only if you don't need it like I do. Since I take the generic kind the pill bottle says, "Anphetimine." It also says, "Do not sell or transport under penalty of law." SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo Because I work Down Town Kansas City, MO there are many homeless and other less desirable people in our building daily. Security keeps a lid on it but they still find their way in. That means my meds have either A) Already been consumed, or at least a portion there of or B) Sold for consumption by someone else. There were about 20 pills left in the bottle and they have a street value of about $5 each.
On the dating scene today. I got an email yesterday from the latest, and coolest thus far, match telling me that she has thought long and hard over the 3 day weekend, and realized she has been kidding herself that dating a man with school aged children would be ok. She has never had any, and has been unmarried for many years. She is wealthy and picks up at a moments notice to trot around the globe. While I would love to follow her, camera in hand. That kind of a relationship would never have worked until my kids were older. She very frankly said that she decided she didn't want to give up the lifestyle she had lead for so many years. You know what, "I DON'T FREEKIN BLAME HER! I WOULD LOVE HER LIFESTYLE." It also took a lot of guts to say that. I respect that she was able to tell me how she felt, and that she did it before I spent a load of cash on dinner! (lol) I was already becoming concerned by her late work hours, and had planned to discuss them with her when we met for dinner. Oh well. I already have another match who requested communication. I started that, and now wait to hear back from her.
BTW, in case any of you are wondering. I am still Mightily Pissed, and to quote my Fotonut brother, "And Gettin' Pister." And, I stil don't want to talk about it.
In Medical news today. I lost my Ritalin at work. No, I won't run out. (I am a bad boy and often forget to take it on the weekends so I have built up a stash.) That, however, is the least of my worries. I know how it happened and even where, but by the time I realised it, it was too late. In the grand plan of things loosing one's meds, "Ain't no thang!" However, most of you may not know that Ritalin is a class 2 narcotic. (Any of you ever heard of a little drug called speed?) Well, that's what Ritalin is, but only if you don't need it like I do. Since I take the generic kind the pill bottle says, "Anphetimine." It also says, "Do not sell or transport under penalty of law." SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo Because I work Down Town Kansas City, MO there are many homeless and other less desirable people in our building daily. Security keeps a lid on it but they still find their way in. That means my meds have either A) Already been consumed, or at least a portion there of or B) Sold for consumption by someone else. There were about 20 pills left in the bottle and they have a street value of about $5 each.
On the dating scene today. I got an email yesterday from the latest, and coolest thus far, match telling me that she has thought long and hard over the 3 day weekend, and realized she has been kidding herself that dating a man with school aged children would be ok. She has never had any, and has been unmarried for many years. She is wealthy and picks up at a moments notice to trot around the globe. While I would love to follow her, camera in hand. That kind of a relationship would never have worked until my kids were older. She very frankly said that she decided she didn't want to give up the lifestyle she had lead for so many years. You know what, "I DON'T FREEKIN BLAME HER! I WOULD LOVE HER LIFESTYLE." It also took a lot of guts to say that. I respect that she was able to tell me how she felt, and that she did it before I spent a load of cash on dinner! (lol) I was already becoming concerned by her late work hours, and had planned to discuss them with her when we met for dinner. Oh well. I already have another match who requested communication. I started that, and now wait to hear back from her.
BTW, in case any of you are wondering. I am still Mightily Pissed, and to quote my Fotonut brother, "And Gettin' Pister." And, I stil don't want to talk about it.









2 Comments:
Well, darn you, man. I hope you get un-pissed soon!
Hey, bummer on losing the meds. That's very scary. I hope they didn't get in the wrong hands.
Eh, as far as the date goes ~ I'm like you ~ I'm glad she told you before you put a lot of time & emotion into it. I'd like her life, too!
M~
Well, alrighty then...don't talk about it till you want to! :)
Sorry the meds disappeared but you know they're already gone or sold.
And I'd love to have that chicks lyfestyle too...and I don't even have any kids so I should be able to do it, right??? Hell no...too many bills...mortgages, grocery, electric, etc. Sometimes I'd love to ditch it all, buy a boat and sail around the world!!!
Anyway, glad to see you posting again, even if you are "pister"! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home