Oh The Pain!
After 3 weeks of no gym time, I woke up with everything hurting! It's a good hurt because it means muscles are building. Today's workout didn't help. LOL
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 8/01/2007 04:23:00 am


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






2 Comments:
UGH! I hate and love that pain all at the same time. LOL
My bad...I haven't had a pain like that in a VERY long time!
(P.S. - I'm fixin' to rate that story, by the way. No I haven't forgotten!)
Post a Comment
<< Home