Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Freakin' Give Up!

I have not been able to sleep more than an hour at a time without waking up. The last time I woke up was 4:30 and I tried until 6:15 before I finally said, "Oh, just screw it!" and I got up. Today is trash day, so I lugged all of it to the curb. Not before, however, my most favorite job in the entire world, changing the cat litter!

When my kids were small I always said I would change shit pants all week long but you could chase me a mile with a pee diaper. Urine makes me gag, so you can imagine what stale urine in a litter box does for me. Today was especially lovely, I nearly choked.

Today is going to be a Grand Day, I can just feel it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Never owned a cat so I can't relate to the litter box thing.

Jezebel did throw up in her kelle yesterday though...THAT was pretty nasty. I had to clean up her pillows and wash her dog blanket...I was VERY grossed out!

25/7/07 5:27 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Crap...I need to proofread before I comment.

She threw up in her KENNEL yesterday. Duh. ;)

25/7/07 5:28 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

I kitty-sat once a long time ago & I nearly threw up cleaning out the litter box. I just can't handle it without gagging!

M~

25/7/07 6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home