Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back In The Thick!

OK, I went to the gym this morning and it felt goooooood! It felt as good as, well you know what I mean. I am glad to finally be back.

Now off to work, for which I am greatful because I am board. However, it still is not something I would rather do.

Hope you all have a great week. If you haven't already. Watch the Your Tubes below. Maybe I am too geeked out about HP, but I think they are hilarious!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve F. wrote...

I am definitely glad to see you back in the saddle again, brother.

And thank you for your beautiful comment on my whiney rant. I know that "this too will pass...", just not the way I'd like it to. But it sure is good to have folks like you with me on the journey...

Now be good, and don't over-do it!

Not to over-HP things, but my word-verification was "qdddc" - short-hand for our favorite broom game?...

31/7/07 6:23 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Glad to hear you're doing much better!

M~

31/7/07 3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home