Thursday, July 26, 2007
About Me

- Name: Im A Foto Nut
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |
- I Freakin' Give Up!
- Flushing The Loathesome Elixir!
- I'm One Step Closer!
- ILL FATED ELIXIR
- Grandma's New Ride
- No Flashes For A While At Fotonut World Head Quarters
- More Old Skool Fotonut Pictures
- Old Skool Fotonut
- And the Survey Says......
- Free At Last, Free At Last, Great God Almighty Fre...
- 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
- 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
- 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
- 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
- 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
- 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
- 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
- 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
- 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
- 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
- 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
- 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
- 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
- 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
- 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
- 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
- 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
- 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
- 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
- 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
- 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
- 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
- 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
- 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
- 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
- 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
- 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
- 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
- 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
- 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
- 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
- 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
- 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
- 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
- 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
- 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
- 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
- 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
- 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
- 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
- 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
- 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
- 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009










5 Comments:
LOL... Duuuude. Nice hair.
:P
M~
It's a scary book, what did you expect? LOL I did that on purpose for effect. Plus I think it's effin funny!
I just got it cut last Thursday, and I really like how short she cut the sides. I am going to see if she will cut the top shorter next time too. I hate messsing with it, and I don't have the time to make it look nice when it is longer. I am hoping she will tell me it will look good shorter on top too.
As a matter of fact, I just got off the phone with the gal that cuts my hair, and made an appointment for her to cut it shorter on Saturday. It's only hair right? It will grow back if I end up looking like a dork.
LOL ~ I'm just messin'. I like short hair on a guy.
Hey, btw. You are SOOOO losing weight! LOOK at your face! You can tell how skinny you are getting.
M~
This picture makes me smile every time I look at it.
It blows my mind how you manage to get a self-portrait like that. Guess that's what being a Fotonut is all about...
And you are lookin' good, kiddo. (Meant in the most just-a-friend kind of way, of course...)
Post a Comment
<< Home