Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Apparently It's Working

At work today two of my employees were teasing each other in a horseplay sort of way. The male of the pair frankly had it coming so I let it slide this once, given no one was around. He was being backed up by the female of the pair, towards me. In an effort to a) keep from being trampled, and b) to aid and abet the female of the pair somewhat, I reached out with my left hand and grabbed the tricept of the male of the pair so he could back up no futher.

I was just standing there. When I reached out I did not use force even, I realy just took his arm. (I didn't even feel the muscles in my arms flex.) I didn't squeeze his arm I just held him steady for a moment so I wasn't steped on. I had not noticed till after it was over and we were all talking that the male of the pair was not able to back up any further once I took his arm.

What started that discussion moments later was, "Man Fotonut, what do you have in that sleave of yours?" I didn't know what he meant. Furthermore, we aren't talking about a 90 lb weakling either. This guy is very well built, with lots of muscles. You could even call him "Cut." Then he says, "Man you really stopped me, when you grabbed me."

I am thinking no I didn't I just took your arm so you didn't step on my feet. Then he says, "Make a muscle." I normally have a Polo style shirt on, however, today I was wearing a long sleave RL Polo Button Down Dress shirt and slacks. I just made a muscle, and the female of the pair says, "Man Fotonut! Right through the shirt even!!"

I got a little red faced, but then realised it was a complement and that I have been working very hard on my "Guns." I guess I just don't know my own strenght anymore. I will need to make a note when it comes to dealing with my children. I need not to be hurting them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

You're a beast!

:)
M~

1/8/07 4:05 am  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

That's awsome!

1/8/07 8:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home