Friday, August 10, 2007

The Perfect Gift For Any 10 Year Old Boy!

The Perfect Gift For Any 10 Year Old Boy

Especially my Little Man, who thinks he is Jay Leno. The apple, however, didn't fall to far from the tree I am afraid. He can drop'em with the best of us, and he makes me proud. Dad's around the globe are so jellous you can here them say under their breath. Man, I wish my boy could let loose like that, or Jeeze, that one made my eyes water. What the hell did he eat? or my personal favorite, I think the kid shit himself.

Happy 10th Birthday Little Man! (He turned 10 last Sunday, and I just now realised I never post processed my photos, so sue me.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

LOL ~ Happy Birthday to your son!

M~

10/8/07 9:07 pm  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

That kid looks so much like you that you couldn't deny he's yours even if he is surrounded in fart smell. You could try, but you would not succeed.

11/8/07 4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home