Finally...Well, Maybe
In photographic news….
I may finally get the break I have been praying for. My Dad teaches with a guy who is also a photographer. Apparently, he used to be a rock band photographer (non groupie type guy) and he told my Dad that he has had as many as 4 photographers working for him shooting weddings. The problem has been several bail at the last minute leaving him with 4 weddings to shoot on the same Saturday, with only one extra photographer (leaving him two short). I have been trying to reach him but school is not back in session yet. Hopefully, he will agree to take me under his wing and mentor me, till a) I know what I am doing, and b) until I have enough gear, knowledge and skill to go out on my own.
I may finally get the break I have been praying for. My Dad teaches with a guy who is also a photographer. Apparently, he used to be a rock band photographer (non groupie type guy) and he told my Dad that he has had as many as 4 photographers working for him shooting weddings. The problem has been several bail at the last minute leaving him with 4 weddings to shoot on the same Saturday, with only one extra photographer (leaving him two short). I have been trying to reach him but school is not back in session yet. Hopefully, he will agree to take me under his wing and mentor me, till a) I know what I am doing, and b) until I have enough gear, knowledge and skill to go out on my own.









3 Comments:
Sounds promising! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)
Oh this is wonderful news! Fingers crossed too!
M~
Oh wow Foto, that sounds FAB! I hope it works out. What a great opportunity!
Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home