Monday, August 20, 2007

The Latest

The end is now here. We were given our notice today. The longest I will have a job at this account will be the end of October. I have never stopped looking externally, and have already been applying externally. There is a chance I would get something within my company still but don't know for sure.

Don't be sad, I am not. No matter what happens I will be ok.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

I have no doubt you'll be okay...and what a great attitude to have about the whole thing! Sur ehope if it ever comes to that for me, I'll feel the same way!

21/8/07 6:52 am  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

Wow..you have a great attitude about the whole thing. i'm sure everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Good luck! maybe this will open doors in the photography arena for you? You have such a gift for it, i would think someone would snatch you up quickly..
Stacie

21/8/07 5:43 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

You have a healthy perspective on it all. I wish you all the best. It's amazing what doors open ~ I am blessed to have the opportunity I am getting right now.

M~`

21/8/07 10:06 pm  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

Been there, done that, so you are not alone. And with that attitude you won't be out of work long. Good luck.

22/8/07 9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home