I feel like dried up dog poop in the back yard
Still have this nasty flu. Was up most of the night hacking in the chair. Unless something changes drastically I will not be going to work in the morning. Right now I have all I can do to type, much less walk, or sit up for longer than 15 minutes at a time.









3 Comments:
Awww... I'm sorry to hear you are sicker than dried up dog poop. Such a lovely visual, I must say. Hope you get to feelin' better soon. Get lots of rest, fluids & meds in you. And don't do too much or you will relapse...
~Marianna
Ick...sorry to hear you're sick, brother. I've been struggling with my health (though certainly not to that extent) so I can sympathize. Rest, recover, and infect not us healthy folk!
down time for everyone in the prairie who has gotten the flu: THREE WEEKS. get well.
Post a Comment
<< Home