Friday, February 25, 2005

A dual effort, I did all the "Gay" Stuff, and my friend did all the HTML

I am so hyped about my new look!!!! It is EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED.

My friend and I worked together. I did all the "Gay" Stuff, like a decorator would. You know imparting your vision on the masses, and allowing them to figure out how to make it work. I must say, I was actually not that much of a cad. I just don't yet know enough HTML.

I think someone once said, "The products of a group effort exponentially exceed the sum of what each of them could have done on their own."

That said, I am deeply indebted to my friend. For with out them none of this would have been possible. There does that sound like an "Oscar" acceptance speech? If it does, I don't mean it that way. I am truly grateful for what my friend has done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

LOVE the new "gay stuff"!!! ;)

If I had my way, my whole house would be lined with bookshelves. As it is, said books have already taken over the bedroom and have slowly creeped here into my computer room.

Excellent look, Mr. Savant! :)

26/2/05 11:49 am  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

Sorry...this isn't "gay," but more like "Lutheran kitsch." Where did you ever find that font?...

But hey, if it turns you on, so be it. I admit being more than ready to change my template - but just hating doing it (and not having an HTML wiz to help out). Seminarians are nortoriously HTML-impaired...

27/2/05 6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home