Oben begleißen, Unter beschißen heute morgan!
Its and old German saying "Shinny on the outside and $h!++y on the inside." Meaning you sruced yourself up without showering.
Today, because I had been up half the night again. I didn't wake up until 7:10am. For those of you who don't know my a.m. schedule, that is exactly 10 minutes before my children and I should be walking out the door for school.
Don't ask me how I did it, cause if you do, I won't be able to tell you, but I did make it to work on time. Getting ready involved a little roll on and a lot of Clear Water!, and a little bit of toothpaste. The end result is I made it to work but I am still crusty. YUCKY!
Today, because I had been up half the night again. I didn't wake up until 7:10am. For those of you who don't know my a.m. schedule, that is exactly 10 minutes before my children and I should be walking out the door for school.
Don't ask me how I did it, cause if you do, I won't be able to tell you, but I did make it to work on time. Getting ready involved a little roll on and a lot of Clear Water!, and a little bit of toothpaste. The end result is I made it to work but I am still crusty. YUCKY!









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home