Likeable Links
I have FINALLY updated my links as promised.
Newest additions to daily reads (a.k.a. The New Friends List) are:
The Artful Blogger (Sorry it took so long Laura)
Human Writes A very funny read that can on most occasions be at least PG-13, but more often than not, R Rated, and uproariously funny!
Totally new to the link section are:
Favorite Links
eHarmony.com
Google.com (If Google can't find it, you didn't need it!)
German=English Language Dictionary
MSN.com
CLASSICAL KXTR (Without which my daily drive would be unbearable)
Deep Discount DVD.com (A Disease, DISEASE I TELL YOU!)
Family Webpage (German)
Exoticar Model Company
Law & Order Longest running Police Drama 14 seasons, almost longest running drama of all time
Law & Order CI
Law & Order SVU
Law & Order TBJ ALL NEW! Series Preview 10/9pm Thursday March 3rd
Author Links
Nelson DeMille (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!)
John Grisham
J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter (A Close Second)
Tom Clancy
Newest additions to daily reads (a.k.a. The New Friends List) are:
The Artful Blogger (Sorry it took so long Laura)
Human Writes A very funny read that can on most occasions be at least PG-13, but more often than not, R Rated, and uproariously funny!
Totally new to the link section are:
Favorite Links
eHarmony.com
Google.com (If Google can't find it, you didn't need it!)
German=English Language Dictionary
MSN.com
CLASSICAL KXTR (Without which my daily drive would be unbearable)
Deep Discount DVD.com (A Disease, DISEASE I TELL YOU!)
Family Webpage (German)
Exoticar Model Company
Law & Order Longest running Police Drama 14 seasons, almost longest running drama of all time
Law & Order CI
Law & Order SVU
Law & Order TBJ ALL NEW! Series Preview 10/9pm Thursday March 3rd
Author Links
Nelson DeMille (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!)
John Grisham
J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter (A Close Second)
Tom Clancy









4 Comments:
Hey thanks!! I will look around for a blog site, too. I am pretty sure there are a couple new ones out there.
~L.
You might want to take a look at www.livejournal.com or www.myblogsite.com. I have honestly not really looked into the features, but they might be more of what you are looking for.
:D
~L.
I spent a considerable amount of time looking for a more kid friendly blog site. I found a lot of articles that discuss the safety of blogging for children as well. And basically what it came down to was...there doesn't seem to be a 'kid' blog. One point brought up was that it would be a magnet for freaks out there to go directly to a spot where children could be found and that children don't have the understanding that there are 'bad' people in the world and who knows what kind of personal information they might post on their blog. Secondly, the safety and security of being 'safe' online seems to be the responsibility of the child's parent with having protection programs installed like Net Nanny or the like.
www.squarespace.com doesn't allow any porn on their blogs...but it's not free...free trial, but then you have to pay. Pricing may not be steep though..haven't looked at it closely..just read the rules.
Post a Comment
<< Home