Thursday, February 17, 2005

GASP!!!

According to insanity-infusion , "It has been two days since you have blogged. gasp!" To be frank, and that's not my name either, I haven't been in a bloggy sort of mood lately. Which actually has me quite perplexed. You see I have been hooked, HOOKED I TELL YOU, since the moment I created this silly thing last November. Since then, I think about blogging constantly. I find myself thinking, "Gee, I need to blog about this." or "I sure would like to blog about that, but I can't because it is about work, ect." I have even found myself, as I float off to sleep, thinking, "Oh, man I forgot to blog abo.....zzzzzZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz"

The first thing that comes to mind is that I normally try to dash off a quick one right after I get to work, but I had an employee go on a short term personal leave, so I am covering his job, and trying not to get behind on my own. Secondly, my evenings, over the last couple of weeks seem to be running together rapidly. Not to mention the fact that I have been sick. While I feel much better, I don't think I really got over it, so I have been kind of draggy as of late. (THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WEAR DRESSES AND HEELS EITHER.)

Thankfully, I was gently reminded by insanity-infusion to once again sit at the keyboard and clack until a blog appears on my site. Unfortunately, something happened at work today that I am bursting at the seams to tell you about. However, it is the kind of thing that would have me dooced in a heart beat, if I let it slip. In the past I have used Q&A thingies, but didn't want to whimp out this time.

The one thing that has had me scratching since I read it, is that insanity-infusion is thrilled to death that is has been ages since she stopped using cling wrap, all because of Costco. Does that mean she serves science experiment food to her husban and child? Does it mean her sex life is no longer as exciting as it once was? Does that mean that, well just what does that mean, and why is Costco responsible?

It just occured to me that I have yet to tell you one of my many Ole and Lena Jokes! But Cripes, its darn near midnight don'tchaknow. So I'll have to tell you tomorrow. BTW, I can only type the G rated ones....

Good night for now, spell check be damned! I am so sleepy I am jiggling my right leg to stay away long enough to finish this post...... BIG YAWN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sprinkles wrote...

Ha!! I'm not thrilled that I haven't bought plastic wrap...but gosh, eight years is a LONG time to have not bought any! Costco is responsible because they sell things in such large quantities that sometimes, like with plastic wrap, you get so much of it at once that it lasts.for.what.seems.like.a.lifetime!

18/2/05 11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home