Hot Date # 2
Hot Date # 2 consisted of Dinner (Blue Cheese, Cheese Burgers that were very yummy ummie) and a movie. The movie was wonderfully funny, and we both enjoyed it very much. However, "Hitch" is not a movie one should take a woman on a 2nd date to. K. suggested it and, said she'd heard it was very funny. I didn't know what it was about, but trusted her, so that is what we saw.
Seeing "Hitch" on a 2nd date was like asking a golfer, who is about to take his swing, "Do you inhale or exhale when you drive?" When all was said and done, she liked her card and chocolates, and we made tentative plans for a third date sometime in the future.
Sorry, that I forgot to give the Hot Date Report. It seems like I have lived a life time since Friday night.
Seeing "Hitch" on a 2nd date was like asking a golfer, who is about to take his swing, "Do you inhale or exhale when you drive?" When all was said and done, she liked her card and chocolates, and we made tentative plans for a third date sometime in the future.
Sorry, that I forgot to give the Hot Date Report. It seems like I have lived a life time since Friday night.









1 Comments:
feb.14th it's official 12:03 AM
happy valentine's day. i thank you for your friendship .... through our blogs. have an amazing week. ps: i loved HITCH but agree, probably not the best 2nd date movie to go to.. still glad you had fun. inky
Post a Comment
<< Home