Sunday, February 13, 2005

Back home, and sicker than a dog

The kids and I got home about 2:30 this afternoon. I think this was the most pleasant time I have ever had in the presents of my ex's parents. I just keep thinking about a qoute from Shakespear. Beware not the flower, but the surpent underneath. Anyway, I was glad to have an uneventful time there.

Its a good thing to, cause I probably would have lost my religion all overthem if they hacked me off, since I feel like dried up dog poop. I have already napped some, but it is almost dinner so I will have to get moving soon. Then I can always nap again. God knows I am part cat anyway and it gets ten times worse when I am sick.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Geeze, that sucks...the part about being sick, I mean.

Hope you feel better soon....:)

13/2/05 3:57 pm  
Blogger Sprinkles wrote...

Welcome home and hope you're feeling better soon!

13/2/05 4:04 pm  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik wrote...

well ... you're leaving us in the dark... how was date number two??? on friday night??? movie and dinner or dinner and a movie.. what did you see, did you fart again after eating??? how did it go??? get well by the way... the flu bug is going around. drink plenty of hot tea with lemon or lots and lots of honey.

13/2/05 6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home