Thursday, February 10, 2005

Kansas City Country Club Plaza at Christmas

I know the season is past, but I finally have the right software to do this.
Hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Sprinkles wrote...

Very pretty!!

10/2/05 8:00 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

That's so pretty...it almost doesn't look real! Looks more like a post card! :)

11/2/05 4:47 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Ha! Not exactly a post card. My family Realtor sends us a calendar every year with pictures from around Kansas City. December is always a picture of the Plaza. I scanned it from this years offering. I have a postcard that I may scan that was taken very late at night, and you can only see the lights.

11/2/05 6:55 am  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

that is such a great photo...I wish I took more photos that were worthy of being in my album...

11/2/05 7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home