The DVDs are here, The DVDs are here!
My big fat order from Deep Discount DVD.com arrived today at work. Actually, it was a partial ship, only 8 of the 14 I ordered got here. I know it is truly a disease with me. But I figure, the average price turned out to be a little less than $10 each. According to the site, I saved over $75 at retail.
This brings my current collection to 97 DVDs. If I could wave a magic wand and have all of the DVDs on my wish list, the total would be about 170.
Today I got...
Taming of the Shrew (Liz Taylor, Richard Burton)
Hunt for Red October
Patriot Games
The Eyes of Lara Mars
Jesus of Nazareth
The Edge (Antony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin)
Harlem Nights (Eddy Murphy)
Space Camp
I should get another partial order within the next day or two, of 3 more. I can hardly wait!!!!!
Still waiting for...
Birthday Girl
Hamlet (Mel Gibson)*
Clear and Present Danger*
Consenting Adults*
Robin Hood (Kevin Costner)
* On their way
This brings my current collection to 97 DVDs. If I could wave a magic wand and have all of the DVDs on my wish list, the total would be about 170.
Today I got...
Taming of the Shrew (Liz Taylor, Richard Burton)
Hunt for Red October
Patriot Games
The Eyes of Lara Mars
Jesus of Nazareth
The Edge (Antony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin)
Harlem Nights (Eddy Murphy)
Space Camp
I should get another partial order within the next day or two, of 3 more. I can hardly wait!!!!!
Still waiting for...
Birthday Girl
Hamlet (Mel Gibson)*
Clear and Present Danger*
Consenting Adults*
Robin Hood (Kevin Costner)
* On their way









1 Comments:
Oh my God...don't get me started on buying DVD's. The Peanut King HATES it when I talk about buying DVD's...he can't see the purpose of buying a movie after you've already seen it once.
Drives me nuts....grrrr.
Post a Comment
<< Home