Great News
I will be Gallaryized!!!!! My memorial art has been approved for hanging. It will hang opposite the church's library entrance, above the water cooler. (The same cooler my kids get a drink at almost every Sunday!! What a Hoot!) It also seems quite fitting, since their mother was a teacher, who loved to read.
I now have to get the thing matted and framed, and buy a memorial plaque to go with it. While I am at it, I will have a copy framed for a memorial at Solace House: A center for grieving children and their families .
I now have to get the thing matted and framed, and buy a memorial plaque to go with it. While I am at it, I will have a copy framed for a memorial at Solace House: A center for grieving children and their families .









2 Comments:
That is wonderful!!
Congratulations!What a very cool thing. Glad you didn't have to deal with the Narthex Police to get it posted there. It woulda never happened...
Post a Comment
<< Home