I Hate It When This Happens.
It is now 12:33am, I have 72 pages left, and I desperately want to finish this book tonight. However, tomorrow is not Saturday, and I was darn near late to work this morning. Furthermore, my employees, I am certain would not be able to handle another day on the crust-o-meter. I know I couldn't.
Maybe I need to give up Mystery/Suspence novels, and try something that is easier to put down. NOPE, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! At least not anytime before the second comming.
Maybe I need to give up Mystery/Suspence novels, and try something that is easier to put down. NOPE, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! At least not anytime before the second comming.









2 Comments:
Yeah, I've done that "just ONE more chapter" thing myself and wound up staying up till one or two in the morning.
(Which makes getting outta bed at 4:45 damned near impossible!)
I really wish I could read...
LOL.
I can read..I just don't have time or energy to devote to a grown up book right now. I read stuff like Clifford and Brown Rabbit's Day all the time. And I did not know you were a fan of Handel! Water Music, anyone? Glad you're feeling better. I've been out of the loop for a few days.
~L.
Post a Comment
<< Home