Still Reading....48 pages to go
A boy and his cars are not easily parted. I spent to much time drooling at Buicks last night to finish the book..... Probably the only thing I love more than books are cars.
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 2/25/2005 06:09:00 am


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






1 Comments:
You sound like me when either (a) the last Harry Potter book came out or (b) the latest shipment of Stargate SG-1 comes from Netflix. (I've found very, very few DVD's I want to own - but I've been chewing through Netflix like crazy. It sure beats having to pay fee after fee at the video store!)
I've always been a compulsive reader - which is why the blogosphere is such a drug for me. I hate the nights when I end up online until 3 AM, and then hate myself for two days afterwards...
Post a Comment
<< Home