Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Good & Bad Parts of Finishing a Book

I FINISHED Night Fall!!!! Woot Woot.

The good part is having a feelings of accomplishment, pleasure because it was a great read, and yearning for the author's next book. The bad part is having to decide which book from my "Unread Stack" to read next, UGH! And knowing that it will be at least 3 years before we see another book out of Nelson DeMille.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

I HATE the way it seems to take authors FOREVER to crank out another book. And while I realize that it takes much skill, it's not like they work 9-5 then have to come home and crank out a chapter or two...all they do is write for a living.

I've been waiting 4 freakin' years for George Martin to come out with his next one. It's killin' me I tell ya, it's killin' me!!!

27/2/05 6:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home