Wednesday, November 07, 2007

OMG!

I almost did something tonight I have not done since my Freshman year in college. I nearly ran out of gas! I was so embarrassed when it happened the first time I vowed never again. Since I never let my tank get below half before I fill up. This week has been so crazy that I noticed it once when I couldn't deal with it and then forgot. Tonight on the way home, 3 miles from a station, I get the Ding and the little Gas Pump light. HOLY SHIT! That light usually means you are on fumes.

I put 23.7 gallon in when I got to a station. That means I had about 5 miles left....whew! The other HOLY SHIT was that it cost me $70 and change to fill up, at $2.99 per gallon.

The one good thing today was no over time! I am far too old for this shit I tell you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

I have ran out of gas twice. Once was just as I was pulling into the gas station & the 2nd time was in my driveway. My driveway in Killeen was sloped downward, so the tank would "drain". I had to put one gallon in the tank just to get it started. LOL

It's near $3.30 here. EEEK

M~

8/11/07 6:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home