UPDATE
Hopsital UPDATE:
Big Sister's independix (LOL) actually burst. The Surgen is pleased that he was able to get all of the poison flushed from her system. Now both she and I will be here at the hospital for the next 5 to 7 days while she gets antibiotics in heavy doeses.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Fotonut
Big Sister's independix (LOL) actually burst. The Surgen is pleased that he was able to get all of the poison flushed from her system. Now both she and I will be here at the hospital for the next 5 to 7 days while she gets antibiotics in heavy doeses.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Fotonut









3 Comments:
Oh my goodness! I am just now reading this! I am glad she is ok... but what a scary event! Please give her hugs from me.
M~
Wow...me too! See what happens when we don't visit??? Criminy!
Sounds like they're taking good care of your sis! Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)
Glad to hear Big Sissy is on the mend. sorry to hear the independix burst (I still crack up at her name for it though) but so glad the Dr was able to get all the poison out. No fun for her I'm sure!
Sending hugs and healing thoughts..
Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home