Minnesota
Where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children above average!
It takes a Minnesotan to come up with something as cool as THIS! I even wish I was a girl so I could try this sucker out.
I figured since my readership is 90% female I should post this wonderful find! This product will truly make you one of the boys!
It takes a Minnesotan to come up with something as cool as THIS! I even wish I was a girl so I could try this sucker out.
I figured since my readership is 90% female I should post this wonderful find! This product will truly make you one of the boys!









4 Comments:
Hardy har har!
M~
Don't laugh! I showed it to my Mother and she said, "Now I am gettin' me some of those things!" I would think you would want them in your purse. She said, she may even give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas.
Oh boy I'm gonna get some flack from M for admitting this, but I have had that site bookmarked for awhile now, I'm going to order some of those things for when DH and I go backpacking. VA is INFESTED with poison ivy and I don't relish the thought of getting poison ivy on my girlfriend ifyouknowwhatimsayin' and these things are just the ticket to prevent that! I'll let you know how they work, but i draw the line at taking photos :P
Stacie
Damn...why can't I come up with an invention like that???
Looks very.....uh...interesting! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home