Letter To The Editor
Hey Folks, my letter to the Editor of the Kansas City Star made it online today!
Click Here for my Oktoberfest Letter
Click Here for my Oktoberfest Letter
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 10/08/2007 07:49:00 am


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






4 Comments:
“This looks just like the Irish festival.”
What are you saying? Ya got something against the Irish???
Good job. Too bad you had to write it...but still, you worded that very well!
RE ~ Are your forgetting my Bday is March 17th?
PQ ~ Only You, I, and Lord v Bredow know that for certain.
Hey cool!
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home