Friday, November 02, 2007

Gasp!

The Peanut Queen gently reminded me this morning that it has been nearly a fortnight since my last post. Since it was never my intent to anger the Queen, I will pray her mercy on my wretched soul, then get my little butt typing.

Actually, it's not that nothing is going on in my life, it quite the opposite. However, most of what has been happening in the last two weeks is simply not bloggable, due to it's close relationship to my employment status.

I can say that I find it a little more than EXTREAMLY ODD, that I am expected to supervise a department that supports 1,400 employee WITHOUT A COMPANY EMAIL ACCOUNT, MUCH LESS A COMPUTER! W.T.F. is up with that?!!!!!!!!! (I didn't say it, I only implide it. LOL) And, it that wasn't enough.... Seems they neglected to tell anyone applying for this job that my Department is open for business on Saturdays too! Gee Thanks for leaving that out. All I can say is that I am glad I didn't get the Mgr's job because I will be able to keep applying for a better position becasue I was forced to move lateraly.

Holloween was chilly but both kids had fun, and Fotonut Dad was wore slick by the time we got back home from my Fotonut Brother's Hood.

Little Man has a book called, "Diary of a Whimpy Kid." Today he reads to me while we eat or morning meal.

"My name is Stewart Pid, people just call me Stu Pid for short." I laughed until my sides nearly split. It just caught me right I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

We all have those "nothing to blog" days...or "I can't blog about this" days. Perfectly acceptable....so no lashings for you today. ;)

Stu Pid?? That's good!!!

And you have no computer at work??? That's just crazy.

2/11/07 6:58 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

You have no computer or an email account?!?! WTF indeed!!! I would raise some holy hell til someone gave me proper equipment to do my job right!

M~

2/11/07 8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home