Little Brother's Know Best Damnit!
Do you all remember this?

Well, my brother told me to make sure I get the "LOCKING" bolt to hold it or some one would swipe it. Being older and wiser, I foolishly assumed I knew better and got the cheaper no locking bolt. You know what that also makes me? A really big dipshit! While my car was parked in the hospital's free parking for days at a time someone nicked my super cool trailer hitch brakelight thingie! Did I say what a dipshit I am yet for not listening to my brother?
Saving $10.00 in the begining has now cost me an additional $50. What a dipshit I am!!!! Well, I guess he told me so.

Well, my brother told me to make sure I get the "LOCKING" bolt to hold it or some one would swipe it. Being older and wiser, I foolishly assumed I knew better and got the cheaper no locking bolt. You know what that also makes me? A really big dipshit! While my car was parked in the hospital's free parking for days at a time someone nicked my super cool trailer hitch brakelight thingie! Did I say what a dipshit I am yet for not listening to my brother?
Saving $10.00 in the begining has now cost me an additional $50. What a dipshit I am!!!! Well, I guess he told me so.









1 Comments:
Oh Man! That bites! My DH is always warning me to take my hitch off when I'm not using it for my kayak trailer or someone will steal it. I haven't listened to him so far, I really should.
This will be my wakeup call.
Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home