Monday, October 22, 2007

It's AaahLiiiiiiive!

Ok, I don't think the Peanut Queen had any idea what a can of worms she opened up when she showed the word that Sketchcast. In many ways I wish she never had. Since I started my account two days again I have created 27 sketchcasts! I looked in the mirror this morning expecting to see a crack whore looking back at me but thankfully I didn't. Below you will find some of the better ones I have created over the last two days, and I just couldn't help be a little naughty with it too. I would think these are mostly work safe, however, some start out a little questionably so beware.


Late Night Fun



Dumbledore

By the way did any of you hear JKR anounced that he was gay and that is why he never had any "female" friends.




What Am I?



Talk To The Hand!



Chubby Peter


4 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

I only had time to watch the first one, but i about died laughing at the first few moments of it. Too funny!
Stacie

22/10/07 8:10 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Hey, those a good!!! Sure beats my stick figures! :)

23/10/07 4:50 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

We are going to have to surgically remove the mouse from your hand!

:)
M~

23/10/07 8:19 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Hey, what's up? Where you at???

2/11/07 5:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home