Sunday, September 16, 2007

KC Wizards 3 Columbus Crew 2

A great time was had by all. I foolishly left my extra battery at home, and nearly ran out of juice while shooting. I would have too, had I not noticed the shortage. Here are some of the shots I got. 45 more can be seen on my Flickr Stream. Then there are also another 100 or so that didn't make the Flickr cut, but live on my hard drive.

Be certain to read the post below as well. I wrote it late Friday.


Penalty Kick First Blood

Ball In Play

About To Score

Winning Goal!  3-2 Wizards vs The Crew

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Wow, that last shot is amazing! I'll check out your flickr page here in a bit. I hope it was a great game. The shots look awesome.

M~

16/9/07 6:50 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Excellent pics!!! :)

26/9/07 9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home