Moving Fast
Yesterday afternoon, I applied for a job within my company. (There are lots of things I dare not say about it yet.) However, I was called today, to be interviewed by the recruiter from Chicago. At this point I am too scared to even speculate what that could or may mean. I don't even want to tell you what I hope it may mean.
Alright, that was about as specific while still being cryptic as I dare get at this point. Hopefully, I will know more tomorrow afternoon.
I hate waiting. I am no good at it.
I am rollin' just fine though! LOL Man I love my new SUV.
UPDATE: The job is in Kansas City, we have a regional recruiter.
Alright, that was about as specific while still being cryptic as I dare get at this point. Hopefully, I will know more tomorrow afternoon.
I hate waiting. I am no good at it.
I am rollin' just fine though! LOL Man I love my new SUV.
UPDATE: The job is in Kansas City, we have a regional recruiter.









1 Comments:
Chicago, huh? I'd like to go to Chicago.
Keeping my fingers crossed for yoU!
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home