Gutter Monkeys, Child Eaters, and Job Interviews
Thing 1. Ok, all you GUTTER MONKEYS out there. I have posted a comment in the previous post's comment section regarding the meaning of a certain German Word if you have yet to look.
Thing 2. I sent a link to my blog to a very dear friend so she could see a picture of Thunder, the artist formerly known as S.U.V., and she said, "Hey, why did you go and change your picture? Change it back you look all evil like you are going to eat your children or something." SO....... I guess I will be changing my picture. I really don't want to put the last one up again, although I did like it alot. I had intended to take another photo last night but 7th grade homework got in the way, and then tired got in the way. So I will be changing it because I don't want to get a rep as a child eater. I just don't know when I will get another chance to take another Self Portrait.
Thing 3. My interview went very well. Remember I said, I hoped for something? Well, that something happened. However, it is still not over, and there are still many factors that have yet to play out. I am pretty certain, I will end up with a job, it is just a matter of which job, and will it be the one I want? (secret code for promotion) I am supposed to know in about two weeks if I am to have a second interview with the person who would be my bosses boss, should I get the job (secret code word promotion) that I want. But again, that all depends on several things that neither I or the recruiter have control of.
I know the recruiter because he has helped me fill several of my open positions over the years. I like him, he likes me (we're all one big family...) and I feel that he was very sincere durring the interview. Which all boils down to this.....
IT IS NOW UP TO GOD! If I am supposed to get this job, then I will. I can't sit and make myself nuts over it. (Yeah right, I have ADHD, telling me not to get all worked up about it is like telling the Niagra Falls to turn off.)
Thing 2. I sent a link to my blog to a very dear friend so she could see a picture of Thunder, the artist formerly known as S.U.V., and she said, "Hey, why did you go and change your picture? Change it back you look all evil like you are going to eat your children or something." SO....... I guess I will be changing my picture. I really don't want to put the last one up again, although I did like it alot. I had intended to take another photo last night but 7th grade homework got in the way, and then tired got in the way. So I will be changing it because I don't want to get a rep as a child eater. I just don't know when I will get another chance to take another Self Portrait.
Thing 3. My interview went very well. Remember I said, I hoped for something? Well, that something happened. However, it is still not over, and there are still many factors that have yet to play out. I am pretty certain, I will end up with a job, it is just a matter of which job, and will it be the one I want? (secret code for promotion) I am supposed to know in about two weeks if I am to have a second interview with the person who would be my bosses boss, should I get the job (secret code word promotion) that I want. But again, that all depends on several things that neither I or the recruiter have control of.
I know the recruiter because he has helped me fill several of my open positions over the years. I like him, he likes me (we're all one big family...) and I feel that he was very sincere durring the interview. Which all boils down to this.....
IT IS NOW UP TO GOD! If I am supposed to get this job, then I will. I can't sit and make myself nuts over it. (Yeah right, I have ADHD, telling me not to get all worked up about it is like telling the Niagra Falls to turn off.)









3 Comments:
Gutter monkey?! Are you referring to me?!?!?! LOL
Like you have any room to talk, you child eater! :P
TRY SMILING! IT MIGHT NOT KILL YOU!
:D
M~
Ooo...I LIKE that, I have yet ANOTHER title...
"Peanut Queen, The Gutter Monkey
Has a certain ring to it, doesn't it???
And yes, don't stress about the job...if it's meant to be, it'll happen! :)
You'll notice that *I* didn't ask what that meant! Of course, I don't know that that makes me any less of a gutter monkey! ;P LOL
I like the picture you have up, but if you're determined to change it, you could put that one of you up when you were reading Harry Potter...that was a cute pic. I loved the hair!
I'm crossing fingers for the job of your choice to work out for you!
Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home