A Few Of My Favorite Things
I thought I would list a few of my all time favorite German words.
8. Aufgepufft (owf geh poofT) Car exaust
7. Puppen (poopin') Puppets or dolls
6. Puppenhaus (Poopin' house) doll house
5. Shitten (shitten) verb to pour
4. Bonnloch (bon lochk) literally "train hole" tunnel
3. Bustenhalter (boost en Haulter) literally "bust or boob holder" Bra. This is where the term Haltertop came from.
2. Zitspinkle (zits pink el) literally "sit tickle" found on bathroom signs with a little man peeing on a toilet with a red circle and line through it. Don't Piss On The Seat!
My All Time Most Favorite German Word Ever is the word for Vaseline.
1. Wienerschliden (veener shliden) Honest to God, it isn't a joke! Germans are very literal.
8. Aufgepufft (owf geh poofT) Car exaust
7. Puppen (poopin') Puppets or dolls
6. Puppenhaus (Poopin' house) doll house
5. Shitten (shitten) verb to pour
4. Bonnloch (bon lochk) literally "train hole" tunnel
3. Bustenhalter (boost en Haulter) literally "bust or boob holder" Bra. This is where the term Haltertop came from.
2. Zitspinkle (zits pink el) literally "sit tickle" found on bathroom signs with a little man peeing on a toilet with a red circle and line through it. Don't Piss On The Seat!
My All Time Most Favorite German Word Ever is the word for Vaseline.
1. Wienerschliden (veener shliden) Honest to God, it isn't a joke! Germans are very literal.









6 Comments:
So what does Wienerschliden mean? Come on, I don't think like that. Ok, I do, but I need a literal translation. You can e-mail me if you don't want to write it here.
Ditto!
M~
Me too!
My mothers family came from the Black Forest so they used to know German but over the years, they quit teaching it to their kids and now they can speak it anymore.
Sad.
Crap...I meant "now thay CAN'T speak it anymore".
I'm going to get more coffee now...apparently I need WAY more caffeine.
;)
I simply can't believe that 3 smut monsters like you all can't figure this one out. I thought for sure I didn't need to spell it out.
Vasiline is a Lubricant some couples use during sex (you guys do know what sex is don't you?). Germans call it sausage (wiener) sliding.
Looks like you all need to get your latters back out and run them down into the gutter, then climb down here to keep me company.
*blink...blink*
Sex? Me?
Of course not...I'm still a virgin...and I've got a bridge to seel you too. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home