Here's A Thought....
I know, I know... You guys can't take two posts in one day from me. You will just have to suffer overload, and deal with it.
Anywho..... I am trying to be upbeat about this whole fitness thing. I know my chances are far better if I visualize myself already at my goal. (Truthfully, I am scared shitless that I will once again fail. But I am not going to think of anything negative. la la la la la la, I can't hear you butthead. If you don't have anything nice to think, don't think anything at all, dude.) Back to P.M.A. I am thinking, that once I have achived my goal, I will have a new problem. Yes, I will. You see, I will likely still be trying to find my soul mate on eHarmony.com. I have two options for sharing my photo's with potential matches. Option one is to share the photo with them, only after a predetermined time set by me. Right now, I have that set to hold off until we are ready to start emailing each other. Option two, is to let every Tammy, Michelle, and Carrie see my photos as soon as they receive me as a match.
I had told Greekchickie earlier today, that one of the reasons I am doing this is to open up the field of potential dates. Seeing how most woman won't look at you if you are a F.U.B. (Fat Ugly or Bald) Not to mention that I too am somewhat shallow when it comes to that. I know that most men are visual creatures. However, I got 10 extra doses, in the needs to be visually stimulated department. I can't help it, that is just the way God made me, and at least I am honest about it. For now that means that most of the women I find atractive, want nothing to do with me. Let me also say, I am not just all about looks either. First and foremost I am looking for a woman with brains. To me that is the most sexy thing about a woman. If she has that, and is reasonably attactive, I'm in. The main reason I am heading down the path to fitness is for a more healthy me. The secondary reason will be gaining a great body out of it, and lastly being able to date more.
Now, back to the whole picture thing. When I end up with the stellar body I of course will want to show it off, and change my profile pictures at eHarmony. I plan to have one head shot, and then some full body shots, all G Rated of course. (I might have to try and slip one with no shirt on, in hopes they will allow it.) Here is where the problem comes in. If I allow potential matches to see these shots right off, I will likely get more responces, however, will it be for the right reason?There in lies the rub.
I am sure most of you are thinking, hey big dummy get the body first, then worry about it. Well, I have A.D.H.D. and I can't help it. LOL I just wish I could snap my fingers and make it so. Deep down, I know I will appreciate it more, and it will likely make it easier to maintain if I do it the right way. Eating right, along with exercise. (go figure)
Anywho..... I am trying to be upbeat about this whole fitness thing. I know my chances are far better if I visualize myself already at my goal. (Truthfully, I am scared shitless that I will once again fail. But I am not going to think of anything negative. la la la la la la, I can't hear you butthead. If you don't have anything nice to think, don't think anything at all, dude.) Back to P.M.A. I am thinking, that once I have achived my goal, I will have a new problem. Yes, I will. You see, I will likely still be trying to find my soul mate on eHarmony.com. I have two options for sharing my photo's with potential matches. Option one is to share the photo with them, only after a predetermined time set by me. Right now, I have that set to hold off until we are ready to start emailing each other. Option two, is to let every Tammy, Michelle, and Carrie see my photos as soon as they receive me as a match.
I had told Greekchickie earlier today, that one of the reasons I am doing this is to open up the field of potential dates. Seeing how most woman won't look at you if you are a F.U.B. (Fat Ugly or Bald) Not to mention that I too am somewhat shallow when it comes to that. I know that most men are visual creatures. However, I got 10 extra doses, in the needs to be visually stimulated department. I can't help it, that is just the way God made me, and at least I am honest about it. For now that means that most of the women I find atractive, want nothing to do with me. Let me also say, I am not just all about looks either. First and foremost I am looking for a woman with brains. To me that is the most sexy thing about a woman. If she has that, and is reasonably attactive, I'm in. The main reason I am heading down the path to fitness is for a more healthy me. The secondary reason will be gaining a great body out of it, and lastly being able to date more.
Now, back to the whole picture thing. When I end up with the stellar body I of course will want to show it off, and change my profile pictures at eHarmony. I plan to have one head shot, and then some full body shots, all G Rated of course. (I might have to try and slip one with no shirt on, in hopes they will allow it.) Here is where the problem comes in. If I allow potential matches to see these shots right off, I will likely get more responces, however, will it be for the right reason?There in lies the rub.
I am sure most of you are thinking, hey big dummy get the body first, then worry about it. Well, I have A.D.H.D. and I can't help it. LOL I just wish I could snap my fingers and make it so. Deep down, I know I will appreciate it more, and it will likely make it easier to maintain if I do it the right way. Eating right, along with exercise. (go figure)









1 Comments:
Ok. This is one woman's opinion, so take it with a grain of salt ~ everyone's opinion is different.
Shirtless guys genuinly turn me off if I see a pic of them. My single friends all feel the same. Now, if you are doing something you love, then that's what we like in singles' profiles. Don't pose for it ~ "head shots" make us feel like we don't have a snowball's chance in hell to be with someone that gets professional photos done. Simple, tasteful and doing something fun & REAL is what we want.
Again, take this with a grain of salt ~ this is just my thoughts, but like I said, some of my single friends feel the same way.
Just be real about who you are. There's nothing more disappointing than finding out that the person you were talking to all this time is not the person you are. In fact, check me out tomorrow ~ I'll write a story related to that... something VERY real happened to someone I know that was nearly heart-breaking.
BTW, this blog wasn't here last nite, so that's why I didn't understand what you meant by the "2" ~ I thought you were referring to you commenting twice on my blog ~ I didn't realize you had blogged twice in one day! But it's here now, so all is good.
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home