Blogger Doesn't Even Know Me Anymore
I got a comment today from Greekchickie that said she missed my writing. After almost a month of no activity, she is likely the only wannabe reader I have left. When I clicked my blogger link to create this post I had to sign in. Blogger didn't even remember me like it used to.
I am begining to wounder if maybe I am depressed, since I haven't even been taking as many pictures lately either. I am sure my job situation has a lot to do with it, and of course I can't say anything too particular about it for fear of the dooce. To add to that, I have some family issues putting a strain on me right now, as well. (Also something I won't discuss here, sorry.) All that mixed together makes for some pretty uncreative juices flowing inside of me.
There are several good things/changes in my life as of late that will hopefully turn things around.
1. I started going back to choir again. I was off for two years cause my kids couldn't behave long enough for me to sing.
2. My choir is recording a CD this week, and I will be doing the photography, and artwork for the cover.
3. I have also been asked to shoot for a brochure we are doing at church. I shot it last week and will deliver the CD to Pastor Joe after church this morning.
4. After a year of trying to get my health back in check, on my own steam unsuccessfully, I have joined 24 Hour Fitness. (3blocks from my house.) And will be starting with a personal trainer twice a week at the begining of Oct. He thinks we can reach my goals in about a year. (What are my goals you ask? Well, I want to go from being an overweight diabetic who is dependant on drugs to keep my sugar in check, to being a diabetic who is not only thin but cut, ripped, or any other word you can think of to say I want to be a twisted steal sex machine.) I also dream of being my own nude model for photographic purposes. I have lots of really cool ideas, that just don't work when you are a fatso. Plus the heavier you are the shorter your winky is, because of all the extra fat around it. If I am going to be showing it to the world, I want every inch I can muster out there. LOL (In case any of you wonder, I have never had any complaints.) All that to say, I hope that signing up for this will make my doctor not as pissed as she would have been when I see her at the end of this month. I guess I just need a champion to help me through the process and keep me on track. I just wish it was less expensive.
Who knows, I may even start to chronicle my ups and downs at the gym. I am sure there will be lots of people there I can right about, like the employees I met when I joined that have huge muscles and even larger ego problems. The guy that will be my trainer, however, is one cool dude! I also hope I will be able to write about all of the hotties that won't even look my way, that I will snub my nose at a year from now, because they are all witches! LOL If you don't talk to me as a fatso, then I don't talk to you when I am a twisted steal sex machine, so there.
Ok, If I don't stop now I will be late for church.
I am begining to wounder if maybe I am depressed, since I haven't even been taking as many pictures lately either. I am sure my job situation has a lot to do with it, and of course I can't say anything too particular about it for fear of the dooce. To add to that, I have some family issues putting a strain on me right now, as well. (Also something I won't discuss here, sorry.) All that mixed together makes for some pretty uncreative juices flowing inside of me.
There are several good things/changes in my life as of late that will hopefully turn things around.
1. I started going back to choir again. I was off for two years cause my kids couldn't behave long enough for me to sing.
2. My choir is recording a CD this week, and I will be doing the photography, and artwork for the cover.
3. I have also been asked to shoot for a brochure we are doing at church. I shot it last week and will deliver the CD to Pastor Joe after church this morning.
4. After a year of trying to get my health back in check, on my own steam unsuccessfully, I have joined 24 Hour Fitness. (3blocks from my house.) And will be starting with a personal trainer twice a week at the begining of Oct. He thinks we can reach my goals in about a year. (What are my goals you ask? Well, I want to go from being an overweight diabetic who is dependant on drugs to keep my sugar in check, to being a diabetic who is not only thin but cut, ripped, or any other word you can think of to say I want to be a twisted steal sex machine.) I also dream of being my own nude model for photographic purposes. I have lots of really cool ideas, that just don't work when you are a fatso. Plus the heavier you are the shorter your winky is, because of all the extra fat around it. If I am going to be showing it to the world, I want every inch I can muster out there. LOL (In case any of you wonder, I have never had any complaints.) All that to say, I hope that signing up for this will make my doctor not as pissed as she would have been when I see her at the end of this month. I guess I just need a champion to help me through the process and keep me on track. I just wish it was less expensive.
Who knows, I may even start to chronicle my ups and downs at the gym. I am sure there will be lots of people there I can right about, like the employees I met when I joined that have huge muscles and even larger ego problems. The guy that will be my trainer, however, is one cool dude! I also hope I will be able to write about all of the hotties that won't even look my way, that I will snub my nose at a year from now, because they are all witches! LOL If you don't talk to me as a fatso, then I don't talk to you when I am a twisted steal sex machine, so there.
Ok, If I don't stop now I will be late for church.









6 Comments:
BWAHAHAHA!!! Ohhh you make me laugh!
Ok, first of all, I can TOTALLY relate & understand what you are saying about "outside" forces bringing you down. Work, life, and personal relationships are a struggle in so many ways. And especially if you feel like you can't talk about them ~ that makes it that much tougher.
I hope you reach your goals. Food & weight are my biggest challenges too. I view food as the devil sometimes... LOL.
You will always be a "DO" because you have such an awesome personality.
M~
Hey, I missed you too. I was just afraid if I told you so, you'd think I was a stalker. I look forward to seeing you as a hot sex machine. Show pictures.
GC,
Unfortunately most females don't see it that way.
RHE,
No, if you were a stalker you would have started missing me if I hadn't blogged two days straight in a row. LOL
I totally understand what you're saying... I tend to see people thru a physical attraction first & foremost as well. However, there's a lot to be said for personality & humor ~ and you have both. That speaks volumes about you... and there have been times where I've overlooked a physical attribute I normally would have wanted because the person's overall "person" was so impressive.
The degree thing is so overrated. It sickens me how much emphasis is placed on a stupid piece of paper on a wall. I feel like I'm not good enough because I didn't get a degree sometimes. I hear ya loud & clear.
M~
Hey ~ I'm grateful for the 2 comments! Technically, 3!
:)
M~
Hey man!! I check on here several times a week hoping for an update but don't usually find one and then BAM!! three!
You are awesome! I am gonna send you an email in the next few days about my working out /weight loss plight..
Post a Comment
<< Home