Thursday, June 01, 2006
About Me

- Name: Im A Foto Nut
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |
- Stairway To Heaven
- Breaking Free
- Survivor ~ Well Almost, We Went Camping
- Weekend Sky
- Father's Day Wish List
- My Favorite Things
- Post (& Weekend) Deprivation
- It's Not A Party, Till Somebody Pukes!
- Today Is The First Day This Week Without Rain!
- May 19th!
- 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
- 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
- 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
- 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
- 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
- 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
- 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
- 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
- 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
- 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
- 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
- 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
- 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
- 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
- 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
- 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
- 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
- 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
- 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
- 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
- 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
- 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
- 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
- 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
- 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
- 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
- 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
- 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
- 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
- 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
- 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
- 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
- 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
- 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
- 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
- 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
- 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
- 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
- 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
- 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
- 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
- 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
- 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009











4 Comments:
Green grass!!!
I've almost forgotten what that looked like since we haven't had rain in ages! Our grass is a crispy crunchy brown color.
Lovely pictures though...:)
Wow ~ your lawn is so perfectly manicured. Wanna come weed eat for me?!
:)
How do you get that pattern in the grass? It looks like diamond shaped cut outs.
M~
I will be happy to send my lawn care guys down to TX. Don't know what they charge for millage though. It has taken them 3 years to bring it to life.
I can't cut the grass, cause of Non-Allergic Rhinitous. (Just like allergies but they can't give you a shot to make it go away.) My Dad is too crippled from playing football 50+ years ago in HS, and by the time he puts gas in his truck and drives all the way across town to get my nephew, pays him, and buys the gas and the oil for the mower, and then drives my nephew back home, it is far cheaper to pay the lawn guys to do it. It only takes them about 20 munites with those big movers and about 50 illegal imigrants.
WOOHOO! It's a good thing you're keeping our economy a-chuggin'!
I hear ya, though. I sneeze like a mad dog after I'm done with my small yard.
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home