Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Father's Day Wish List

What I want for Father's Day. All of the links on this site are hillarious! However, you must be sure to click main menu and then "Music Video."

Warning: This site should not be view at work, or around young children. That is, unless of course, you are ready to answer lots of questions that you were hoping not to have to until they were much older.

So to recap... Mothers buy one of these for your babies' Father. If you don't have any children, then wives buy one of these for your husbands. Finally, if you are a single male, and would rather not be, then buy one of these for yourself. (They can be purchased at Target, and are under $50.)

Ps. I am not going to tell you, so just click your sorry selves over there and find out!

I can't comment UGH!

To Leesa, I saw every last bit of everything. He is a hoot!

To Chickie, Doubtful, I woulnd't want all of my female readers flocking to Kansas City in hopes of getting a glimps of the I.S.'s additional optical inch. LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Leesa wrote...

That was too cute :)
Didja hang out and watch him for awhile? He's pretty funny.

24/5/06 7:02 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Can we see before & after pics?

*snicker*

M~

24/5/06 7:19 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Leesa, actually yes, I saw everything. He is a hoot!

Chickie, doubtful, I don't want a hord of my female readers knocking at my door wanting to see my new optical inch! LOL

24/5/06 12:04 pm  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

OMGosh..I was dying! this is absolutely hilarious. I watched every bit of every thing too...the song is my fave and the question and answer session is hilarious..especially if you take too long to ask a question! ROFL Thanks for sharing this I.S.!

27/5/06 12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home