My Favorite Things
Go here to see one of my favorite things.
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 5/22/2006 07:14:00 pm


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






2 Comments:
How do you get some of these? They're amazing!
For the one that you just saw, I stood on the street and pointed my 200-500mm Telephoto zoom skyward and pressed the big button on the top of the camera. It's just that simple. It is also expensive. That lens cost almost as much as the camera did. Thank you for the compliment.
Post a Comment
<< Home