Monday, May 08, 2006

It's Not A Party, Till Somebody Pukes!


Ok, This last Saturday, was the Father Daughter Dinner/Dance at my church. My little girl isn't so little anymore, and as a Dad, I am not going to lie and say that doesn't bother me just a little. Big Sister had an Awesome time that day. She had her hair done, we bought the dress and shoes. SuperGrandma, helped with the makeup, while Daddy went all over town trying to get a corsage. Apparently, most schools in town where having some sort of a prom/dance thingie going on and every florist from here to St. Louis had stopped taking orderes early that morning. As you can see from the picture, I did come through. Whew!

There was another Dad there with his 2.5 year old. He in a tuxedo, and she in a red taffeta, and black velvet dress. She was the cutest! I am not going to post their pictures without her daddy's perimission, but I wish you could see them. Anyway, this little machine of a girl ate and drank everything is sight. The proceeded to act like a kangaroo.

Well folks, it was bound to happen sooner or later. She sat her cute litte butt on the floor looked down at her dress, and proceeded to blow chunks everywhere. As her Daddy was cleaning her up, I knelt down, and said,"If memory serves, you knew you had a good time only if you drank until you puked. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

This is the sweetest picture of yuou 2, I.S.

LOL ~ that poor little girl ~ blowing chunks all dressed up.

M~

9/5/06 5:30 am  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

Too funny! I agree with Marianna...a very sweet picture! Stacie

9/5/06 7:11 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Ahhhh...words to live by! :)

10/5/06 6:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Man! That Daddy has something to remember for all time. And, so do you--great pic. :)

3/6/06 5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home