I'm Never Taking Another Moon Picture!
...Ever again. Before everyone gets their knickers in a twist, or their girls in an uproar.... There is a very good reason I am never going to take another Lunar photo. Why, well I will tell you. It is because I have achived Lunar Perfection. I will never be able to take a better picture of the full moon, that the two shots attached to the above link.
That said, I still would like a really cool and creepy full moon surrounded by big puffy dark clouds. But you just have to wait till the time is right on that one. Knowing me, as you all do, I think you realize there is abso-friggin-lutely no way on God's Green Earth, I will ever be able to stop taking pictures of the moon, or anything friggin else for that matter. So sit back, click the link, and get ready to Hoooooooooooooooooooowell at the most perfect moon picture you have ever seen! (Oh yeah, like this smuck isn't fishing for compliments, and I'm Queen of the Nile.)
That said, I still would like a really cool and creepy full moon surrounded by big puffy dark clouds. But you just have to wait till the time is right on that one. Knowing me, as you all do, I think you realize there is abso-friggin-lutely no way on God's Green Earth, I will ever be able to stop taking pictures of the moon, or anything friggin else for that matter. So sit back, click the link, and get ready to Hoooooooooooooooooooowell at the most perfect moon picture you have ever seen! (Oh yeah, like this smuck isn't fishing for compliments, and I'm Queen of the Nile.)









4 Comments:
LOL ~ I was waiting for the 2nd paragraph... we know you too well!
M~
They are beautiful!! I will have to try to catch it tonight :)
Those pictures are GORGEOUS! Amazing detail! :)
Hi!! Your sense of humor only gets better!
Post a Comment
<< Home