Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wonkie Wednesday

Well folks, I have been up since 3:00 am this morning with the chills. I just took the kids to school about 45 minutes ago, and after looking at the ghost in the bathroom mirror, I called my boss and told him I was staying home. I did tell him that if he got there and discovered that we were too short handed that I would come in. It is a long story that, of course, I can not share. So I am now going to drag my weak ass to a few blogs, then go to bed. Let's all hope and pray my boss doesn't call.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry you've got some kind-a-funk going on! I hope you're feeling better soon & that your kidlets won't get it.

M~

27/4/06 1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home