Post (& Weekend) Deprivation
Ok, ok, ok, I know I have been gone alot. It is just with summer coming and the end of school getting closer, there is just so much to do. By the time this old body does all that stuff in a day, then all it is capable of is hitting the sack.
There was another break in the rain on Tuesday. I was able to get these and a few others. Man I need it to be the weekend!
There was another break in the rain on Tuesday. I was able to get these and a few others. Man I need it to be the weekend!









2 Comments:
Your photoblog hates me! Those irises are beautiful. I love the variety of colors! Stacie
I.S., I use Picasa to load my photos onto my photoblog...that's how I am able to do more than one in a post. I think the limit is 4 to a post...I've never been able to do more than that. Do you have Picasa? It's a free download, with some limited photo editing. Hope this helps. Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home