Survivor ~ Well Almost, We Went Camping
My enitre family spent the weekend camping. Of Course, I took many picutres, and these are just two of them. If you would like to see more. Click on the Flickr link on this page and you can see all of the 76 new shots I took. Including the shots from Moon Marble. (I will link to this later.) For now I am just too flippin' tired to do much more than this. I hope you all had a great weekend, we did.









3 Comments:
Very cool photos! I like your daughters fingernails... LOL
M~
Oh ~ I meant to ask if this is the place y'all went last year?
M~
They are my niece's fingernails. Yes this is were "we'all" went last year. LOL It is also the same place that will be using some of my photos for post cards.
Post a Comment
<< Home